Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bullying, Harassment, & the Need to Belong!

1. Yes, my eyes have opened up. I think about all the times that I have bullied some one or was a bystander. I should of known what I was doing to them. I have been bullied before and its a terrible feeling. I think it kind of made me feel like I was better than them but really it was hurting me and making feel like a terrible person. Overall, watching this video, listening to the officer, and listen to Mr. Verboomen has made me think about what I'm doing.


2. There is a line between unacceptable and acceptable. I would say that acceptable to bullying would be with your friends if you know for sure that your friends are okay with it. But on the other hand some unacceptable bullying is bullying someone that don't know your joking and your doing it to hurt their feelings.


3. I will definitely change how I act, I'm not saying that I'm a bully all the time. There has been times where I have stuck up for kids. But I need to change all the times that I have done wrong. This psychology class has been really life changing, and I have learned a LOT! Thank You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment